Rates & Policies
2015 Rates (beginning 3-1-2015)
$20 for 1-2 children in the same family
$22 for 3-4 children in the same family
$25 for combined families, up to 4 children (age restrictions may apply)
– Payment is in cash, directly to the care provider.
– We have a 4-hour minimum each time of service.
– Client is responsible for any parking charges.
– Transportation charges ($7+) may apply for locations in the extreme North County.
$25 per hour (up to 4 children in one family, $28 for combined families) on New Years Eve, New Years Day, Easter Sunday, July 4, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day. We have limited availability on these days, so be sure to plan ahead. Day-of cancellations on holidays will be billed the full 4-hour minimum.
– Overnight stays must be coordinated in advance. Charges are regular rates except for 8 sleeping hours, which are billed at 1/2 of the regular rate.
– Discounts on overnight stays may be available to local clients based on regular use of our service.
We require 3 hours notice for cancellations. Cancellations within three-hours of the time of service will be billed $25.00. Cancellations within 1 hour of the time of service will be billed the full four-hour minimum.
We appreciate 3 hours notice for time changes. Time Changes within one hour of the start time will be billed from the original start time.
Marion’s Childcare, Inc, is a referral service for caregivers. The caregiver works directly for you; not Marion’s Childcare, Inc. We make every reasonable effort to screen our caregivers including background checks, reference screens, and in-person interviews. You agree to hold Marion’s Childcare, Inc., harmless from any damages incurred by sitters we refer. You agree not to hire Marion’s Childcare caregivers directly through them, but to always go through the agency.